At Concordia, I teach Thermodynamics and Analytical Chemistry I & II and an introduction to Environmental Chemistry. I designed and teach the Atmosphere and Ocean Lab in the Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences at McGill University in the Winter term.
- CHEM217 — Analytical Chemistry I
- CHEM218 — Analytical Chemistry II
- CHEM212 — Analytical Chemistry for Biologists
- CHEM234 — Thermodynamics
- CHEM298 — Air, Water and Soil Processes
- CHEM610 — Data Analysis
- ATOC357 — Atmosphere and Ocean lab
Over the years I have also taught…
- Instrumental analysis
- Atmospheric Chemistry
- General Chemistry
- Physical chemistry
If you want to know more… contact me.