I teach physical, analytical and environmental chemistry topics at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada.
I primarily teach Analytical Chemistry I & II, Environmental Chemistry and Advanced Data Analysis. For the Physical Chemistry section of the department I have also been teaching Thermodynamics over the last few years and developed tutorials for this course.
- CHEM 217/CHEM 218 — Analytical Chemistry I & II
- CHEM 234 — Physical Chemistry I: Thermodynamics
- CHEM 610 — Advanced Data Analysis (graduate course)
Over the years I have also taught…
- Air, Water and Soil Processes (Introductory Environmental Chemistry)
- Analytical Chemistry for Biologists
- Instrumental analysis
- Atmospheric Chemistry
- General Chemistry
- Physical chemistry
- Atmosphere and Ocean Lab field course (Montreal)
- Tropical Meteorology and Air Quality field course (Barbados)
- Integrated Science Seminar for First Year students
If you want to know more… contact me.