My list with standards is ready. I have checked my earlier data for the most common organohalide and aromatic species. I have come up with a total of 22 species. Everything is ready to order (order no, CAS no, …).
Additionally, I have identified four potential internal standards (in addition to chlorobenzenze-d5, which I have already tested: fluorobenzene, 1-chloro-2-fluorobenzene, 2-bromo-1-chlorobenzene and bromo-chloromethane).
These standards will enable me to establish external calibration curves for my species (in the liquid phase and the headspace) and I will be able to test the potential internal standards for their ability to accurately quantify my analytes in my snow samples. If it works out, future quantification will be easier and cheaper.